Wi-Fi Hotspots & Chromebooks
Borrow a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Mobile/Wi-Fi hotspots provide a secure Wi-Fi network that allow you to connect your mobile (phone, tablet, laptop) device to the internet.
- Hotspots are available to check out at the Circulation Desk on a first-come, first-served basis. Hotspots cannot be placed on hold. You are welcomed to call the Information Desk or check the library's catalog before coming in.
- Loan Period: 3 weeks and 1 week
- Late Fees: $2/day, $10 Max
Borrow a Chromebook
- Chromebooks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Chromebooks cannot be placed on hold.
- Chromebooks may be borrowed by Chappaqua Library cardholders with accounts in good standing.
- Patrons must be at least 13 years old to borrow a Chromebook. If a patron under the age of 13 wishes to borrow a Chromebook, they must have a parent’s signature on the User Agreement together with the parent’s library card number. The parent’s account must be in good standing.
- Chromebooks may be borrowed for two weeks and will automatically renew for another two weeks if not returned by the due date. After four weeks, if not returned, the Chromebook will accrue daily fines of $1, up to a maximum of $10.
(Updated Dec. 2022)