- 6.20.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 5.09.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 4.18.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 3.21.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 2.13.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 1.23.2023 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 1.19.2023 Board of Trustees Work Session 1PM
- 12.20.2022 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 11.15.2022 Board of Trustees Meeting 7PM
- 11.02.2022 Finance Committee 9AM
- 10.24.2022 Policy/By-laws Committee 11AM
- 10.18.2022 Board of Trustees Meeting 7:30PM
- 10.17.2022 Board Retreat
- 10.14.2022 Safety and Security Meeting 9AM
- 10.13.2022 Finance Committee 11AM
- 10.07.2022 Building and Grounds Meeting 9AM
- 9.20.2022 Board of Trustees Meeting 7:30PM
- 9.02.2022 Board of Trustees Special Meeting 3PM
Annual Book Sale
Returning April 2022! Stay tuned for details.
Pop-Up book sales in the Chappaqua train parking lot, next to Take It Or Leave It. Usually first Saturday of month; check town newsletter for details.
How Curbside Pickup Works
Place holds through the library catalog for the materials you would like. When notified your materials have arrived, schedule a pickup time online using this link:
Curbside pickup will take place at the main entrance to the Library. Your items will be placed on a table for pickup. Your items will be in a bag with your name on it. Items not picked up during the scheduled time slot will be removed from the table and you will have three days to schedule another pickup. After three days, your items will be returned to the shelves.
If the library is open to the public
Pickup reservations must be made in advance. Same hour requests and drop-ins will not be accommodated while the library is open to the public. Items may be picked up in person during browsing hours.
If the library is closed to the public due to pandemic restrictions
Reservations may also be made by calling the library at 914-238-4779. Circulation, Information and the Children’s Room will be ready to assist you.
Jobs & Careers
Business Insights: Essentials Company and industry profiles; SWOT, market share and financial reports
Data Axle Reference Solutions, formerly known as Reference USA Business and residential directories containing detailed information on more than 14 million U.S. businesses and employers; 89 million U.S. residents; 855,000 U.S. health care providers, and more. TUTORIAL
Westchester Library System Jobs & Careers Page Includes access to Learning Express Career Center and more
myE-verify Protect your identity, confirm your own employment eligibility, learn your rights, and follow your E-Verify case.